Oregon Ballot Measure 114 is a laundry list of Second Amendment violations which would make citizens jump through hoops to even purchase a gun.
Be sure to vote “NO” on Ballot Measure 114!
A list of some of the infringements:
- Citizen’s Must Apply for a Permit to Purchase a Firearm Before Buying (or Transferring) a Gun
- License Grant is Determined by Grantor’s Subjective Assessment of the Citizen
- The Citizen Must Pay up to $65 to Apply ($50 for renewal)
- Permit Must be Renewed Every Five Years
- Applicant Details (including fingerprints) Will be Stored in a Permanent Registry
- Requires an Arbitrary Amount of Training Before Being Granted a Permit to Purchase
- Bans Magazines Capable of Holding Over 10 Rounds